Courses of San Marino International Music Summer Courses are open without distinction of
nationality and no age limit to singers, composers and instrumentalists.
From 29th of July to 2nd of August 2017;
EACH STUDENT WILL HAVE:
5 lessons (spoken languages Italian and English)
Public Concert are scheduled during the courses. The flutist taking part in the concert will be
selected by the professor.
The courses are open to flutist interested in working on the interpretation of the repertoire submitted
and/or improving their flute technique
PARTICIPANTS AND OBSERVERS
The applicants may register either as regular students (active participants) or as listeners (passive
Courses and other complementary activities will be held at the Voice Academy in the historic center
of San Marino.
The active students will receive a Participant Diploma and the listeners an Attendance Certificate.
ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE. EACH STUDENT MUST:
– Fill out the online registration form;
– Indication of the main course and the teacher with which they will study;
– Attach a detailed CV(1.500 characters including spaces);
– Attach a high.definition photo (min. 300 dpi and a max. 1Mb size);
– Attach a list of works that he/she could study
– After receiving confirmation of having being receved iscription, the student must pay the course fee;
– Only after payment is the student considered to be duly registered;
– Inscription’s deadline: 20th July 2017
– The course will only be activated with a minimum number of 6 students
Regular Students (active participants): € 320,00. It includes lessons and application expenses.
Listeners (passive participants): € 120,00. It includes application expenses.
The inscription as listeners can be made at the secretariat of San Marino International Music
Summer Courses during the courses.
ACCOMODATION / FOOD
A wide network of hotels /B&B/ restaurants with special prices will be available to students and
listed on the San Marino Artist’s website;
THE OBSERVANCE OF THE REGULATION
The participants are personally responsible for any damage they may cause to public or private property,
persons and for any injury or illness they may suffer during or outside the class and studying hours.
The registration to the course includes the acceptance of this regulation. Any claim must refer to the
text in Italian. Place of jurisdiction is San Marino.