Courses of San Marino International Music Summer Courses are open without distinction of
nationality and no age limit to singers, composers and instrumentalists.
From the 24th till the 29th of July 2016;
EACH STUDENT WILL HAVE:
6 daily lessons (spoken languages Italian, English and Spanish)
Public Concerts are scheduled during the courses. Guitarists participating in the concerts will be
selected by the professor.
The courses are open to guitarist interested in working on the interpretation of the repertoire submit-
ted and/or improving their guitar technique
PARTENCIPANTS AND OBSERVERS
The applicants may register either as regular students (active participants) or as listeners (passive
Courses and other complementary activities will be held at the Voice Academy in the historic center
of San Marino.
The active students will receive a Participant Diploma and the listeners an Attendance Certificate.
INSCRIPTION PROCEDURE. EACH STUDENT MUST:
– Fill out the online registration form;
– Indication of the main course and the teacher with which they will study;
– Attach a detailed CV(1.500 characters including spaces);
– Attach a high.definition photo (min. 300 dpi and a max. 1Mb size);
– Attach a list of works that he/she could study
– After receiving confirmation of having being receved iscription, the student must pay the course fee;
– Only after payment is the student considered to be duly registered;
– Inscription’s deadline: 19 July
Regular Students (active participants): € 280. It includes lessons and application expenses
Listeners (passive participants): € 120,00. It includes application expenses.
The inscription as listeners can be made at the secretariat of San Marino International Music Summer
Courses during the courses.
ACCOMODATION / FOOD
A wide network of hotels / B&B / restaurants with special prices will be available to students and
listed on the San Marino Artist’s website;
The observance of the regulation.
The participants are personally responsible for any damage they may cause to public or private pro-
perty, persons and for any injury or illness they may suffer during or outside the class and studying
hours. The registration to the course includes the acceptance of this regulation. Any claim must re-
fer to the text in Italian. Place of jurisdiction is San Marino.