NMP Regulations 2016
New Music Project - San Marino International Music Summer Courses
Courses of San Marino International Music Summer Courses – New Music Project, are open without distinction of nationality and no age limit to singers, composers and instrumentalists interested in music today.
- From the 19th till the 29th of July 2016;
- The arrival date at San Marino is 18/07/2016*
- The departure date is 30/07/2016*
* if not otherwise agreed.
EACH STUDENT WILL HAVE:
- 8 daily lessons;
- Laboratories of chamber music and improvisation music with the participation of teachers. Participation in Concerts of New Music Project is subject to the unquestionable judgment of the teachers of New Music Project, which will choose the works from those presented by the students. At the end of the course the teachers, meeting in committee, will reward the best performer and best composer.
Each student must:
- Fill out the online registration form;
- Indication of the main course and the teacher with which they will study;
- Attach a detailed CV (1,500 characters including spaces);
- Attach a high.definition photo (min. 300 dpi and a max. 1Mb size);
- Attach a list of works that he/she could study
Each teacher will assess applications received on the basis of CV and will draw up a merit. In some cases, a professor may ask the links to the recent recordings of applicants.
After receiving confirmation of having being selected, the student must pay the entry fee together with the course fee; only after payment is the student considered to be duly registered;
- One can attend more courses
The best interpreter will get a scholarship of EUR 500 and a recital prize to be realized during the 2017 New Music Project.
Composer will have at best a scholarship of 500 Euros and the commission of an organic composition with one of the courses of New Music Project (all or in part) that will run at New Music Project 2017 by the course teachers.
The public performances are considered an integral part of the course, so it is not necessary any type of compensation for students who will perform.
- The total cost of the course as a soloist is € 550 including the cost of registration.
- You can enroll as a group or ensemble:
- Duo € 450 per person including the cost of registration.
- Trio € 350 per person including the cost of registration.
- The Quartet then € 300 per person including the cost of registration.
- Even for the members of the groups are provided for individual lessons.
- The registration fee is 150 Euros as auditor for the entire period for all courses;
- 15 EUR daily cost for a single course;
- The inscription as auditor students can be made at the secretariat of San Marino International Music Summer Courses during the courses.
- The listening students are not allowed to write in your resume to be or have been students of the Courses.
ACCOMMODATION / FOOD
- A wide network of hotels / B&Bs / restaurants with special prices will be available to students and listed on the Academy’s website;
M° Augusto Ciavatta