NMP Regulations 2017
New Music Project - San Marino International Music Summer Courses
New Music Project, is open without distinction of nationality and no age limit to singers, composers and instrumentalists interested in today music.
- From 18th till 28th of July 2017;
- The arrival date in San Marino is 17/07/2017*
- The departure date is 29/07/2017*
* if not otherwise agreed
Deadline for inscription is July 10th, 2017
EACH STUDENT WILL HAVE:
- 8 daily lessons;
- Laboratories of chamber music and improvisation music with the participation of teachers.
Participation in Concerts of New Music Project is subject to the unquestionable judgment of the teachers of New Music Project, which will choose the works from those presented by the students. At the end of the course the teachers, meeting in committee, will reward the best performer and best composer.
Each student must:
- Fill out the online registration form;
- Indicate the main course and the teacher with which he/she will study;
- Attach a detailed CV (1,500 characters including spaces);
- Attach a high definition photo (min. 300 dpi and a max. 750Kb size);
- Attach a list of works that he/she could study;
- After receiving confirmation, the student must pay the entry fee together with the course fee; only after payment the student is considered to be duly registered;
- A student can attend more courses
Two scholarships of 100 euros for each course and shall be valid if the course has at least 4 students.
These scholarships are assigned by each teacher with the aim of promoting the participation in his course in NMP 2017, even for deserving students and various reasons they need to be assisted in any way.
These scholarships cover only the registration (€ 450.00 € instead 550,00€) and will not preclude the possibility of participating in the internal competition for performers and composers.
The best interpreter will get a scholarship of EUR 500 and a recital prize to be realized during the 2018 New Music Project.
Composer will have at best a scholarship of 500 Euros and the commission of an organic composition with one of the courses of New Music Project (all or in part) that will run at New Music Project 2018 by the course teachers.
The public performances are considered an integral part of the course, so it is not necessary any type of compensation for students who will perform.
- The total cost of the course as a soloist is € 550 including the cost of registration.
- Students can enroll as a group or ensemble:
- Duo € 450 per person including the cost of registration.
- Trio € 350 per person including the cost of registration.
- The Quartet € 300 per person including the cost of registration.
- Even the members of the groups are provided for individual lessons.
- The registration fee is 200 Euros as auditor for the entire period for all courses;
- 35 EUR daily cost for a single course;
- The enrollment as auditor student can be made at the secretariat of San Marino International Music Summer Courses during the courses.
- The listening students are not allowed to register if are or have been students of the Courses.
ACCOMMODATION / FOOD
- A wide network of hotels / B&Bs / restaurants with special prices will be available to students and listed on the Academy’s website;
M° Augusto Ciavatta