Accordion Concert Academy (ACA) is open to accordion players interested in working on interpretation of various repertoires and in improve their technique. ACA is reserved to accordion players (students and professionals) regardless of nationality and age.
The Accordion course held by M° Emanuele Rastelli takes place in San Marino from the 18th till the 22nd of September 2019
EACH STUDENT WILL HAVE:
– 4 individual daily lessons about the repertoire chosen, ensemble music and concerts.
– The selection of students who will perform in the concerts is at complete discretion of individual teachers.
PARTICIPANTS AND AUDITORS
The applicants may register either as regular students (active participants) or as auditors (passive participants).
– Active Participant: € 285 including individual lessons, ensemble music and registration fee
– Auditor: € 150 including participation in ensemble music and registration fee.
– The registration as auditors can be made at the San Marino International Music Summer Courses office during the courses.
– The auditors are not allowed to write in their resume of being or have been students of the courses.
Each student must:
– register with the online enrollment form. Please indicate in the online form the main course and the teacher with whom you want to study
The Courses office will give to the students the confirmation of the registration. Once received the confirmation, the students will pay the registration fee.
Only after receiving the payment of the registration fee the student is considered to be duly registered to the Emanuele Rastelli ACA
– Deadline for registration: 12th September 2019
The courses and other complementary activities of Emanuele Rastelli ACA will be held in different venues in the historic center of San Marino.
The participants will receive a Participant Diploma and the auditors an Attendance Certificate.
ACCOMMODATION / FOOD
A wide network of hotels / B&B/ restaurants with special prices will be available to students and will be listed on the San Marino Artist’s website;
OBSERVANCE OF THE REGULATION
The participants are personally responsible for any damage they may cause to public or private property, to persons or things, and for any injury or illness they may suffer during or outside the class or during the practice time.
The registration to the course includes the acceptance of this regulation.
Any claim must refer to the text in Italian. Place of jurisdiction is San Marino.