New Music “l’Imaginaire” is open to soloists (flutists, saxophonists, pianists), contemporary music ensembles with any instrumentations up to quintet, and composers. There is no distinction of nationality, no age limit.
From the 12nd till the 18th of July 2019 (the arrival date in San Marino in 11st of July, the departure date is 19rd of July)*
* if not otherwise agreed.
For performers: daily lessons (at least 5 lessons, individual and/or ensemble) and concerts;
For composers: participants-composers will write a new work for musicians of l’Imaginaire (solo, duo, trio) with or without electronics (deadline of score: 15th June). Each composers will have daily lessons and seminars with M° Andrea Agostini, 3 rehearsals with l’Imaginaire, 1 general rehearsal and concert.
Participants have various possibilities to perform in public during the course. Collaboration with teachers and other performers can be organized.
Each student must (using latin letters):
– Fill the online registration form*;
– Choose the main Course and the teacher to study with;
– Attach a detailed CV (1.500 characters including spaces);
– Attach a high definition photo (max.1Mb size, with proportion 1:1);
– Attach repertoire or a list of works to be studied during the course (not for composer)
– After receiving the confirmation, the student must pay the registration fee together with the course fee; only after having received the payment the student is considered to be duly registered;
– All composition students are requested to send thier scores in pfd format before the 15th June 2019 to M° Andrea Agostini (email@example.com).
– Deadline for the registration for performer, ensemble and composer: 15th June 2019.
* If you have any problems with online registration form, please send the required material via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LECTURES, CONCERTS, PUBLIC PERFORMANCES
– All lessons are open to the public;
– Lessons will be well distributed throughout the courses;
– The lesson’s schedule will be arranged basing on availability of the professors;
– The public performances and concerts in the context of New Music “l’Imaginaire” are considered as an integral part of the didactic process, no compensation is provided for students-performers.
Total fee (course and registration) :
For soloists and composers : 415 €; For chambers music groups : 315 € per participant
Accomodation (8nights in B&B): a double room 155€; in a single room 195 €
We can provide the accommodation with indicated price ONLY FOR FIRST 20 EARLY BIRDS. From 21st registration, we will suggest other possibilities of accommodation. Travel expenses and foods are in charge of participant.
The registration fee for auditors is €155 for the entire period to attend all the courses;
The registration as auditor students can be made at the secretary of SMIMSC during the courses period;
The auditor students are not allowed to write in their CV to be or have been students of the Courses.
ACCOMMODATION / FOOD
In addition to the agreements already included in the registration fee, a wide type of hotels / B&Bs / restaurants with special prices will be available to students: they will be listed on the New Music Project’s website;
OBSERVANCE OF REGULATION
The participants are personally responsible for any damage they may cause to public or private property, to persons or things, and for any injury or illness they may suffer during or outside the class or during
the practice time. The registration to the course includes the acceptance of this regulation.
Any claim must refer to the text in Italian. Place of jurisdiction is the Republic of San Marino.