New Music Project is open to every musician (singers, composers and instrumentalists) interested in the music of our time. There is no distinction of nationality, no age limit.
From the 19th of July till the 9th of August 2019* (depending on the courses); The arrival date in San Marino, one day before the begining of the course. The departure date is one day after the end of the course.
* if not otherwise agreed.
EACH STUDENT WILL HAVE:
8 daily lessons;
Workshop of chamber music and improvisation held by the faculty.
The students’ participation in the final Concert is subject to the final decision of the teachers of New Music Project, who will choose the works from those presented by the participants.
The students of NMP, always and only at the discretion of the teachers, can also be involved in a concert and/or production outside the courses. Students involved in this activity, may receive a reimbursement of expenses previously agreed not exceeding 55% of the registration fee regularly paid. For more than one external production, additional and different expense refunds will be agreed on with the students in advance.
Each student must:
– Complete the online registration form*;
– Choose the main Course and the teacher to study with;
– Attach a detailed CV (1,500 characters including spaces);
– Attach a high definition photo (min. 300 dpi and a max. 1Mb size);
– Attach repertoire or a list of works to be studied during the Course.
– After receiving confirmation, the student must pay the registration fee together with the course fee; The student will only be fully registered once all fees have been paid;
There is the possibility to attend more than one course
* If you have problems with online registration form, please send the required material via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Total fee (course and registration) :
– For soloists and composers : 500 €
– For chambers music groups : 400 € per participant
Accomodation (11nights in B&B) :
– a double room 210 €
– in a single room : 260 €
We can only offer these rates to the first 30 students to register.
From 31st registration, we will suggest other possibilities of accommodation.
Travel expenses and foods must be paid by the participants.
The registration fee for auditors is €175 for the entire period to attend all the courses; € 35 is the daily cost for a single course;
The inscription as auditor students can be made at the secretary of SMIMSC during the courses period.
Auditors should not include course participation in their cv’s or web sites
ACCOMMODATION / FOOD
In addition to the agreements already included in the registration fee, a wide type of hotels / B&Bs / restaurants with special prices will be available to students: they will be listed on the New Music Project’s website;
OBSERVANCE OF REGULATION
The participants are personally responsible for any damage they may cause to public or private property, to persons or things, and for any injury or illness they may suffer during or outside the class or during
the practice time. The registration to the course includes the acceptance of this regulation.
Any claim must refer to the text in Italian. Place of jurisdiction is the Republic of San Marino.