PGP is open to guitarists interested in working on interpretation of different repertoires or in improve their guitar technique.
PGP is reserved to guitarists (students or professionals) regardless of nationality and age.
The course will take place in San Marino from the 25th to the 30th of August.
Each student will have:
– 5 daily lessons of technique, execution and interpretation of the repertoire proposed, daily seminars held by the faculty on specific topics (see the program for details), concerts.
The selection of students who will perform in concert is at complete discretion of individual teachers.
Participants and Auditors
The applicants may register either as regular students or as auditors.
– Active Participants: € 350 including individual lessons, seminars and registration fee
– Auditors: € 150 including participation in seminars and registration fee.
The registration as auditors can be made at the San Marino International Music Summer Courses office during the courses.
Enrollment procedure. Each student must:
– register with the online enrollment form. Please indicate in the online form the main course and the teacher (maximum 2) with whom he/she want to study
– The Courses office will give to the students the confirmation of the registration. Once received the confirmation, the students must pay the registration fee.
– Only after receiving the payment of the registration fee the student is considered to be duly registered to the PGP
– Deadline for registration: 20th August 2019
The course and the other activities of PGP will take place in different venues in the historic center of San Marino.
The participants will receive a Participant Diploma, and the auditors an Attendance Certificate.
Accommodation / food
A wide network of hotels / B&B/ restaurants with special prices will be available to students and will be listed on the San Marino Artist’s website;
Observance of the regulation
The participants are personally responsible for any damage they may cause to public or private property, to persons or things, and for any injury or illness they may suffer during or outside the class or during the practice time.
The registration to the course includes the acceptance of this regulation.
Any claim must refer to the text in Italian. Place of jurisdiction is San Marino.