String Concert Academy is open to violinists, violists, cellists, pianist an ensemble of string chamber music of any nationality without any age limits.
From the 5th till the 12th of September 2019 (the arrival date in San Marino in 4th of September, the departure date is 13th of September)*
* if not otherwise agreed.
EACH STUDENT WILL HAVE:
– At least 6 lessons of 60 minutes each*
– At least 2 lessons / rehearsals of 60 min. each for the preparation of the following concerts;
– Participation in at least one of the chamber group production (from trio and up), also with one or more professors;
* if not otherwise agreed.
Each student must (using latin letters):
– Fill the online registration form*;
– Choose the main Course and the teacher to study with;
– Attach a detailed CV (1.500 characters including spaces);
– Attach a high definition photo (min.1Mb size, with racommended proportion 1:1);
– Attach repertoire or a list of works to be studied during the Course
– After receiving the confirmation, the student must pay the registration fee together with the course fee; only after having received the payment the student is considered to be duly registered;
* If you have any problems with online registration form, please send the required material via mail to: email@example.com
LECTURES, CONCERTS, PUBLIC PERFORMANCES:
– All lessons are open to the public;
– Lessons will be well distributed throughout the courses;
– The public performances and concerts in the contest of String Concert Academy are considered an integral part of the didactic process, no compensation is provided for students-performers.
Total fee (course and registration) :
For soloists: 485 €;
For chambers music groups: 375 € per participant
Accomodation (9 nights in B&B) :
– a double room 175 €; – in a single room : 220 €
We can provide the accommodation with indicated price ONLY FOR FIRST 20 EARLY BIRDS. From 21st registration, we will suggest other possibilities of accommodation.
Travel expenses and foods are in charge of participant.
– The registration fee for auditors is €150 for the entire period to attend all the courses;
– The inscription as auditor students can be made at the secretary of SMIMSC during the courses period
– Auditor are not allowed to write in your resume to be or have been students of the Academy
ACCOMMODATION / FOOD
In addition to the agreements already included in the registration fee, a wide type of hotels / B&Bs / restaurants with special prices will be available to students: they will be listed on the New Music Project’s website;
OBSERVANCE OF REGULATION
The participants are personally responsible for any damage they may cause to public or private property, to persons or things, and for any injury or illness they may suffer during or outside the class or during the practice time. The registration to the course includes the acceptance of this regulation.
Any claim must refer to the text in Italian. Place of jurisdiction is the Republic of San Marino.